Monday, March 15, 2010

Making Monday

This is a late evening posting, I apologize, but it's been a busy and exhausting day. When isn't it, though?! *Sigh* Well here is what I am working on. I have one order I am currently finishing for a cellphone case and a coffee cozy. Here are picture of the samples. They are both done in a silky green yarn by Caron. It's the country yarn in foliage

This is the Coffee Cozy

Next I have this teddy bear and this baby hat to make in baby pink



And somehow between all of that I am going to attempt to make this Elmo for my son for Easter


And this hat for my son's little playgroup friend


All of these patterns can be found on Ravelry.com

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea of the cell phone pouch and the coffee coozie. I've signed up to take a sewing class, and after I make some headway there, I'm totally learning to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cell phone pouch and the animals. I wish I was that talented. I can only make square things, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just gotta dive in and try it! :) I'm almost completely self taught. Don't be afraid, go for it.

    ReplyDelete