Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meal Plan 3/17-3/31

I always try to meal plan as much as possible. I thought it would help me save $$, but it doesn't. I don't think I really do it right though. I guess maybe if I took the time to meal plan around the sale fliers from the grocery stores and based off the coupons I have it would work more in my favor. But I haven't seemed to master that yet. I'm going to try to work on it though. Until then, I'll just stick to my regular meal planning for sanity purposes. I like looking at a list and knowing "This is what I have ingredients for". This meal plan will mostly be vegetarian. I am trying to cut meat out of my diet as much as possible. I have already cut red meat out and had cut out pork for a while but recently seem to be indulging in too much bacon. ::blush::

Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
Vegetarian Lasagna
Ravioli Stew
Eggplant Pasta
Veggie Pot Pies
Garlic Artichoke Pasta
Onion & White Bean Flatbread
Moo Shu Veggies
Tofu Parmigiana
Barley Hoppin John
Stuffed Peppers (These I'm going to improvise myself because I couldn't find a recipe I liked. I will use orzo, mushrooms and onions though)

And just for fun...

RAW FETTUCCINE ALREDO! I was told to try zucchinni for the *noodles* so that's what I'll be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment