Monday, March 21, 2011

Making Monday

It's Monday again and it's time for me to show off what I'm currently working on. Well....it's.........NOTHING! Lol Yep, that's right. I'm not working on anything right now. I'm currently in between projects. I just finished some little headbands made from i-cords, but I'm anxiously awaiting Tuesday to arrive so I can start my next project for my Knit A Long (KAL).

These are what we will be making. They are knit slipper socks. I wouldn't call them socks myself. I think they're more along the lines of muk luks or something of the sort. They have a lined sole on them that is made of suede and lined with acrylic. I purchased Deborah Norville's Serenity Sock Yarn in Picasso Marble for the slippers. I will probably be double knitting them since the sock yarn is pretty thin and another Ravelry member had suggested doing that. The picture I linked doesn't do the yarn justice though, and I couldn't find a picture that really showed it well. But it is gray, orange, olive green & navy blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment